Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 11 Becoming Best Friends With God

{}


I don't think you have to say everything to God. I think you should say hello, this is what I feel guilty about but even that, I wonder.

I mean, what would you know if you just stopped half of the nonsense everyone gets their selves into.

I've got to do x, y, and z by this time and see that person by this time and worry about this and that and everything.

Well, what would happen if everything stopped? Would you finally figure out the reason to keep going? Sometimes I wonder. If it weren't for the incessant chatter in my life, would I even get out of bed but maybe something else would come in. I don't know.

I can't say I pray daily but I believe mediation for 5 minutes would be a challenge. Prove me wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment