Sunday, April 18, 2010

If You Leave, I Hope You Need to Come Back

Just a quick description of the past few days.

Wow, life has been so busy.

It hasn’t really been horrible but it has just been action packed. Most recently, on Friday I went to a large invitational for track that was about two hours away from our school. My event, the 3200m, was the first to happen. I was supposed to run a 13:50 but unfortunately, I ran a 14:14. My PR is a 13:51. Oh well! It was super hot too. So, I spent the next 10 hours drifting in and out of consciousness.

I don’t really know the varsity team. I mean, I am varsity. Or, my uniform is and they let me go to invitational and whatever but during practice I just finish the workout and go on my merry way. I sort of got to know the people this time around.

I was worried that maybe things were going to be different in the future but I think if anything is going to be different, it is because it is going to be better.

On another note, I am most definitely not a fan of grass. At 9PM the school we were at decided to water the grass and my goodness, I could not stop sneezing and was grumpy for the rest of the night. Sneezing takes a lot out of me.

The next morning was a middle school track meet my high school likes to put on. It went pretty smoothly, unlike last time! Bianca and I tried to find shade while doing homework.

After we had an adventure out and about in town, I went with some of the senior cymbal players to see a performance down at the university. My friend Kyle was there as well, he is thinking about trying out for cymbals as well, so that’s exciting.

I saw Erika! She is pretty cool beans and I love talking to her.

Can’t think of much else besides all nighters and running out of energy drinks.

This Monday I’ll be taking a tour of the university just to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment