Monday, March 22, 2010

Good People

I don't believe in bad people.

Sure, you may not get along with certain folks but in general, they are good people. Their personality makes them someone else's best friend and I would hate to not have a best friend - Or at least good friends.

I don't think everyone has a best friend, unfortunately. But someone has made them smile and that is worth a lot.

People can steal and kill and hurt others but how are we to know their reasoning?

I'm not saying it is a good thing. I'm just saying it exists and they shouldn't be condemned forever. Actions do speak loud though.

I was watching a few videos where these people would go to a major city - New York, New Orleans, ect - and they would ask people on the street questions. All these people were unique: a sorority girl, a homeless man with no teeth, a housewife from Russia. It was quite interesting and they all earnestly yearned for something more - and if they didn't, there was still something deep with in. Something screamed, now that's a good person.

Or at least, a person is a good thing.

Where do you wish to wake up tomorrow?
What do you want to happen by the end of the day?
What is your deepest secret?

I don't think I would ever say those answers to a camera.

I wrote this is two sittings and now, I don't even know where I was going with.

Maybe, I just love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment