Sunday, December 19, 2010

On Turning 18 (Not Too Boring)

HAI JESSICA!!!!!!

Last night, I did my birthday party at Chili's with all my friends! It was interesting. All my parties are pretty awkward because I have a couple different groups that I hang out with and so they then must intermingle at one table but with a table of 20, it was okay.

One end was my 'Kyle Mutual Friend Side' and the other end was my band kids and then my 'normal' friends were dispersed through out.

Quite interesting!

I had fun despite being worried. I think I was a little weird though, Stempi said I wasn't 'normal Anne'. I asked him what 'normal Anne' was and he didn't have an answer so I think I was alright.

I hate Texas Cheese Fries, Fried Shrimp, and then bought 10 sundaes, so two people share. I thought that was happy!

Spend time with one of my best friends, Sara, who I barely get to see but we do talk everyday.

Now that I am legal I feel pretty much the same 'cept for now I have to be careful not to commit a crime...

Not that I was constantly committing crimes while I was underage.

So yeah, finals went alright. They were what I expected.

I am looking forward to a nice winter break and seeing some more of my friends, hopefully. I don't have a curfew anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment