Monday, May 16, 2011

Spinning

Lets call this an intermission because I have a bunch of words still left to share with you for a long since passed Lent, but I have been contemplating other things as well and dealing with the normal things in life. I just got a little too distracted.

That was my complicated way of saying, hey, my motivation has been lacking.

As of today, there are about seven days until I graduate and am finally done with high school.

Life has its ups and downs but sometimes I forget how much I love that. I love learning and comparing. If life were perfect 100 percent of the time, I guarantee you wouldn't notice. When you have turmoil, a hug can make you burst into tears from the pure appreciation of that attention.

I wish... a lot of things different. I wish I said more and wasn't afraid and appreciated more and spoke more.

Edit:
You are amazing, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment