Monday, November 29, 2010

Nostalgia

I rush home from school today thinking I am going to work on my online health class, that I need to graduate by the way, but instead I find myself doing the usual procrastination routine that is oh-so-comfortable. I found a couple of blogs that made me feel good. You know, the ones that are handwritten thank you notes daily or something like Cardboard Love. I guess I'm in one of those nostalgic moods.

I also read some nice long blog posts about people I've never met.

I kind of like seeing the tidbits of other people. I guess I'm just nosy like that. It's weird because when I write blogs I know that I always write the bare minimum and I wonder what things people have left out.

I would give examples of the type of exciting things I never mention but that would be defeating the purpose.

Sometimes, I wonder if I say too much. Not just when I write but when I talk to people. I almost like keeping secrets because it's cool to have something that no one else can taint - or that's what I tell myself anyway.

Okay, so I am not going to be attending an all girls college.

I got a four year ROTC scholarship to Fordham University and the school is going to be be giving me room and board.

New York for free! I don't think I could pass up such an amazing offer. Now, I just need to get in shape, again. I don't know, was I ever in shape. Anyway, it is perhaps 90 percent official. I need to still sign some paperwork and all that jazz.

I am not dissapointed at all.

Just, a little nervous. I am already missing somethings but looking forward to a lot of different adventures as well.

Thanksgiving was fun. I think the most accurate word would be cozy. I had to miss my friend's birthday party and my boyfriend's steel band concert.

That's fine, I have made plans to see Harry Potter with my friend and my boyfriend is in another ensemble that's playing this up coming weekend.

That's so weird to say, even after 5 months?, boyfriend. Haha, I have no idea why but it makes me giggle even to type it.

I am pretty immature :). Also, I am comforted by the fact that I don't think he finds blogs that interesting anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment